What's new

Hot Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
It was 95 when I got to the field this afternoon and 98 when I got back in the truck. I was pleased to find these.





This one has some damage but I really like the material.


 
Upvote 0
Wow, outstanding!
 
Nice finds, and you are right it is hot over here also.
 
You are the man! I hope you are keeping that sun off of you. I like that material as well.:thumbsup:
 
Very nice point, color and love the flint material!
 
Yea hot here to even with all of the rain. Those are 2 good ones I like the stripe design
 
Two beauties! 98 degrees! Not a chance you would catch me out in that heat. I start to melt once it hits 70 degrees :laughing7:
 
Two beauties! 98 degrees! Not a chance you would catch me out in that heat. I start to melt once it hits 70 degrees :laughing7:

You wouldn't make it in south Georgia.
 
It was 95 when I got to the field this afternoon and 98 when I got back in the truck. I was pleased to find these.





This one has some damage but I really like the material.


Nice points, love the first knife....
 
Yeppers it gets real hot down your way. I miss Georgia but not the Summers. Those are a couple of beauties, really love the colors.
 
Yeppers it gets real hot down your way. I miss Georgia but not the Summers. Those are a couple of beauties, really love the colors.

Did you live in Georgia at one time?
 
Nice ones. You're a brave soul, it's been mighty hot and humid in Sumter Co this week.
 
Did you get any rain today? I got 2"s but don't have any fields to hunt. Can you believe it's only going to be in the 80s this weekend?
 
Last edited:
Nice finds! I love the material that was used in your area. You are one lucky guy!!!
 
Did you get any rain today? I got 2"s but don't have any fields to hunt. Can you believe it's only going to be in the 80s this weekend?

We got 1 1/2 inches yesterday but some of my good fields are 24 miles away. I know they got some rain but I don't know how much.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom