What's new

Hot rocks ???

CRAZY-TEXICAN

Full Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
179
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Carrollton Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro MP , Minelab Musketeer modified , Tesoro Bandido II micromax , Garrett Groundhog , D-Tex Koin King BFO
I had to dig these out thinking they were $1 silver coins :laughing9: , not sure what they are , i did cut a small piece of the big rock and it sparks like if it was steel , but won stick to magnets .. I am puzzled here ::) ..
 

Attachments

  • granny\'s bday 2009 069.webp
    granny\'s bday 2009 069.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 461
Don't be puzzled. looks like calverite.Some rocks have high mineralization that really fool ya some times and can be frustrating. Comming from Colorado I would work mine tailings for gold and even my gold detector couldn't handle the high amounts of Iron and other pesky minerals. I would take the rocks home any way and crush them to pan the remains. I have found GOLD in dem dere rocks! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom