What's new

HOUSE WARMING PARTY PART II (OLD HOUSE TO BE BURNED !!)

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched as my dreams went up in smoke....
Oh well, now I can hunt the yard in peace...

Here are photo's before and after ....
and some of the finds from the yard...

and NO!! you all are not invited..
(to hunt here.... it's mine all mine)
 

Attachments

  • Picture 021.webp
    Picture 021.webp
    117 KB · Views: 1,691
  • IMG_3119.webp
    IMG_3119.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,653
  • sextoken.webp
    sextoken.webp
    35 KB · Views: 1,657
  • Picture 038.webp
    Picture 038.webp
    142.1 KB · Views: 1,684
Upvote 0
WOW.
Never saw a sex token before. hmmmmmm :icon_scratch:

Who brought the hot dogs??

Nice finds. now go get the rest.

HH
 
Thats a damn shame to burn that house,,,looks very liveable to me,,,oh well to late now!!! let it burn!!!

nice pictures.
 
girardpaguy said:
WOW.
Never saw a sex token before. hmmmmmm :icon_scratch:

I don't know for sure, but I have dug a few with a Zodiac sign and a couple in a sexually explicit
possition on the other..
Although not for sure, I believe they may have been used by the Peep Show arcade / Porno Bookstores for the .25 cent movies..
not sure though...
 
Bushido Dude said:
how much for that naughty token?!?!?! I must have it!
She is a hot trickster...
what is she worth ?
 
What a shame about the house. At least ya found some goodies though :icon_thumleft:
 
nice hunt!!!!!!!!! MR TUFF
 
Nice job on the silver and the token! :) At least you got some keepers out of the deal :)
 
Detectingfreak said:
Nice job on the silver and the token! :) At least you got some keepers out of the deal :)

I'll be back, it's not over yet, just the front yard was empty.. :dontknow:
 
got one.same pictures.but with heads i win and tails you loose on respective sides,made of brass no other markings
 
digginer said:
got one.same pictures.but with heads i win and tails you loose on respective sides,made of brass no other markings




I've got that one too...
This one looks older,
 
Nice finds ........................... Nice pics . Why was the house burned down.
Looks like a little work could have made it livable.
 
ohiograndpa said:
Nice finds ........................... Nice pics . Why was the house burned down.
Looks like a little work could have made it livable.

Wasn't my house....
but it's been vacant for years and I think the city is cracking down on vacant properties around the
city...
Maybe told the owners to eather fix it or face a fine....
I don't know..
 
Give the homeless a home....that's the way I feel about tearing down houses for profit..we had the local college here tore down 3 historical houses on their property to build a better parking lot.They even tore one down thru the night so folks wouldnt know...people did raise cane but what do you do?They wouldnt let anyone hunt the yards...bummer.
 
Masonlid said:
Give the homeless a home....that's the way I feel about tearing down houses for profit..we had the local college here tore down 3 historical houses on their property to build a better parking lot.They even tore one down thru the night so folks wouldnt know...people did raise cane but what do you do?They wouldnt let anyone hunt the yards...bummer.

I'm all for this....
as long as these "homes for the homeless"
are in someone elses neighborhood...
Think of it this way...
would you want a bunch of homeless people living in a vacant house 2 doors down from you ?
 
Then they wouldnt be homeless then....I understand your point but we tend to stereotype homeless people as drug addicts,thieves,ect....I'm more talking about fixing up old houses to be homes for Families down on their luck,abused mothers trying to make a better life for their kids....
 
UPDATE !!

I've been over there several times and its painfully obvious that it's been hunted before...
just not many signals anywhere where there should be some...
but the property is big and I will keep going back...
who knows... maybe they missed something..
total so far 2 wheats, 1 Rosie, $2.50 or so in clad..
1 token of a naked girl
1 lipstick tube... (old)
and smattering of trash..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom