What's new

How About Another Hunt Sunday?

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CQ CQ CQ this is TimC anyone on the band (ham radio talk). Hey guys and gals, been really busy recently and now that things are quiting down (sort of) I'm ready to start swinging again, anyone up for another hunt Sunday?
 
Roger CQ, let's give it a try. Do you have a place in mind, over?
 
Count me in Give me a time and location I'm hoping my little brother will be able to come to
 
I am open to locations, any ideas?
 
could be! Dixiehunter....1:30 at the park OK with you and Tim?
 
Hey guys sorry but the wife has other plans for me right now and it wont be until later today before I get to go, so if I miss you good luck and I'll try East Elementary school. around 4 or 4:30
 
Missed you yesterday Tim, But you probably didn't miss the chill factor. Nick and I went to East Elem. but didn't find much. I got a quarter, a dime and a penny. Just too cold and windy to enjoy getting out, but at least I didn't get skunked. No silver yet!
 
:-X Who's sick of the rain already! :toothy2: And did I hear a little somethin' about a snow flurry for this weekend? :o Hopefully we can get a warm weekend soon and get out and hunt again!!

Nana :wave:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom