What's new

how accurate are coin counting machines

Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
1,643
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
im using a self serve machine lately.

strangely it has been giving totals of 1000.50 to 1004.50

on a lot of skunk bags i dumped.

wonder if machine is off or boxes were heavy to begin with ?

always wonder about the machines.

if they break so often then miscounts sure are possible.
 
Upvote 0
Free checking is only for a year, then you have to have $100 minimum or they charge $3/month. I'm with you though. I have accounts all over the place.
 
markmopar said:
Free checking is only for a year, then you have to have $100 minimum or they charge $3/month. I'm with you though. I have accounts all over the place.
Not student checking... I signed up when I was 18, and I haven't been a student for a year... still free. They also give me 3 free overdrafts per quarter... pales in comparison to the CU I do most of my new business with though... I don't see how these banks get bigger when small credit unions offer so many more great benefits.
 
markmopar said:
Nice deal on the student checking. It's been MANY years since I was a student.
Check around, man...

My CU gives me free checking, 3 free overdrafts per month, no minimum balance, interest on balances over $1k, I think... you get the drift. It's sweet! Credit unions are the way to go.
 
TD machines are really fast and accurate.
However I will only dump pennies there. everything nickles and up the bags fill in 100 dollar increments. UGH unless you have all day.

For pennies TD is a fantasy!! so fast, plus they have 3 bags on the machine so you never have a bag change (unless you are the incredible hulk and you carried 500 bucks in pennies in the door...)

If you have TDs in your area and you hunt pennies, open up the account already!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom