SFBayArea
Bronze Member
Today. Probably because my boxes of halves didn't come in today. I feel empty.
I feel like I'm so addicted to this hobby that I honestly feel something is wrong if I'm not CRHing at some point everyday. I hate getting all new coins like 2010 pennies although I have sold some that I've gotten before. I just prefer the circulateds even though one has the possibility of getting skunked or getting little. When friends call me up to ask me to go hangout, I turn them down because I want to CRH. Is there something wrong here?
My order of halves didn't come in today so I feel empty despite me getting 3 boxes of pennies. I'm going to get my first box of nickels to CRH tommorrow.
Does everyone else here feel the addiction?
I feel like I'm so addicted to this hobby that I honestly feel something is wrong if I'm not CRHing at some point everyday. I hate getting all new coins like 2010 pennies although I have sold some that I've gotten before. I just prefer the circulateds even though one has the possibility of getting skunked or getting little. When friends call me up to ask me to go hangout, I turn them down because I want to CRH. Is there something wrong here?
My order of halves didn't come in today so I feel empty despite me getting 3 boxes of pennies. I'm going to get my first box of nickels to CRH tommorrow.
Does everyone else here feel the addiction?
Upvote
0

and think (and sometimes say) : "you carried a 25 lb. box from the bank and back to a different bank, searched it for an hour, got your hands dirty, and you made $20? "







