How are all of our Ukrainian Tnet friends doing?

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
There are organisations that we can donate to help those in Ukraine.
Anything is a help. So many homeless now.
The bravery of those there fighting is amazing and inspiring.
I listen to BBC radio at night as im a bit of an insomniac. They are a brave people.
We can pray, we can hope. We too can even in any way as small as it may seem give to help.
Go Ukraine!

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is interesting, Russian ancestry goes back to 3 sons of Noah.

Magog, Meshech, and Tubal were all sons of Japheth, who was one of the three sons of Noah. Jepheth and his family migrated to the area of modern-day Russia (Genesis 10:2-3).

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am half Ukrainian, or a "Uke" as my dad would say. I am glad they have already gone to be with the Lord, as they would be uncontrollable right now. The cemetery in Baltimore (the one vandalized) is where my grandparents and uncles and aunts are buried. Does mad as hell ring a bell? HOWEVER, God still has this under control and as it's said in the Bible, loosely paraphrased, "what goes around, comes around hard." REALLY hard.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am half Ukrainian, or a "Uke" as my dad would say. I am glad they have already gone to be with the Lord, as they would be uncontrollable right now. The cemetery in Baltimore (the one vandalized) is where my grandparents and uncles and aunts are buried. Does mad as hell ring a bell? HOWEVER, God still has this under control and as it's said in the Bible, loosely paraphrased, "what goes around, comes around hard." REALLY hard.
Wicca has it that whatever you do in the world,good or bad,it will return to you threefold,the good and the bad.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ezekiel 38? For that to come true with huge armies attacking Israel, especially from the north (Russia), then there cannot be any large scale nuclear war. There would not be enough or any people to have that happen. Good news.

OP
OP
LandSeig

LandSeig

May 16, 2020
Southeast Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, NEL Storm coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ezekiel 38? For that to come true with huge armies attacking Israel, especially from the north (Russia), then there cannot be any large scale nuclear war. There would not be enough or any people to have that happen. Good news.
One thing about wanting to take over any country to occupy it. They probably wouldn’t use nukes, because you would turn the whole country that you wanted to occupy for minerals, farm land, ports, religion, etc into an unusable, radioactive wasteland, for a very long time. Just my thoughts though.

OP
OP
LandSeig

LandSeig

May 16, 2020
Southeast Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, NEL Storm coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m not sure of the extent of how crippling the sanctions are on the Russian economy, but IMO Russia doesn’t have the economy to fight a prolonged war. So if it’s going to beyond Ukraine they will have to do a Pearl Harbor style attack, but on multiple fronts. Japan was crippled from the oil embargoes and had to knock the US out of the fight before the war started. It wouldn’t necessarily mean a nuke, but a bad cyber attack across the board could do an equal amount of damage to our infrastructure.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bashan is the ancient, biblical name used for the northernmost region of the Transjordan during the Iron Age. It is situated in modern-day Syria. Its western part, nowadays known as the Golan Heights, was captured by Israel during the 1967 Six Day War and annexed in 1981.
Bashan is mentioned 59 times in the Hebrew Bible. It is the location of Ashtaroth Karnaim and Edrei (modern-day Daraa). Biblical tradition holds that an Amoritekingdom in Bashan was conquered b…
Wikipedia · Text under CC-BY-SA license

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All Israel will need to do, is shoot down the nuclear plane Russia flew around Ukraine before invading. Somewhere between Golan Heights and Nazareth.

Last edited:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All Israel will need to do, is shoot down the nuclear plane Russia flew around Ukraine before invading. Somewhere between Golan Heights and Nazareth.
Israel has a very creditable Nuclear deterrence force,only a country in the Middle East with a Death wish would attack Israel with Nuclear weapons.The only country with a death wish in the Middle East is Iran. The Iranian Mullahs are not rational men,they,d consider it a even trade if they were obliterated for destroying Israel.Israel also has one of the finest Intelligence services in the world,they,d have at least some warning it was coming and act as they saw fit.Not a pretty scenario I admit but probably the most likely in terms of Nuclear weapons. Russia does not have a death wish,at least in the echelons below Putin. I think that the Commanders of Russian Nuclear forces would refuse to carry out a unprovoked Nuclear Strike against the Western nations.It would mean certain death for them and utter destruction of the country of Russia. And Russians do love their country,don,t discount that.At the tactical level,I don,t know.I can,t get a feel for that. If Russia uses a battlefield Nuke against Ukraine,the entire country would become an International pariah,sanctioned and blockaded into oblivion by the rrest of the world,with the exception of Iran and maybe China.That would likely lead to the end of Vladimir Putin,both literally and figuratively. An inside job if you understand? Just my opinion,based on years of reading and studying about these things.Not to leave out a lot of sleepless nights pondering what if! Make of it what you will.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was trying to bring Bashan in Google but none of the searches or site provided the Jewish Bible reference. Iran was called Persia, Syria was Assyria, 2 of the counties named in the 9 country coalition formed to meet or gather at Bashan. Google seems to be blocking what I'm trying to get. Unless it's in Ez.

Last edited:

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
anyone here speak Russian
Belarusian dictator Alexander Lukashenko may have accidentally shared Russia's invasion plans for Ukraine on live television.

Zaza22

Tenderfoot
Feb 24, 2022
Primary Interest:
Other
Won't be long now until we are saying the same for our Taiwanese friends. Anyone know why Puting went into Ukraine? Can't seem to find that answer anywhere. War sucks.
Im pretty sure Putin intends to build back the collapsed soviet Union. He has mentioned it several times in some of his speeches. Next, I bet he will go after the other satellite soviet states. Im afraid that this will not end in Ukraine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread