What's new

How convenient !

tmosc

Full Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
132
Reaction score
248
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Gas Company laid new lines in my neighborhood and are now back repairing damaged driveways and sidewalks. Sidewalk tear out right in my front yard. Neighborhood is early 1920's and later. Wish me luck !


IMG_20160301_092543.webp
 
Don't forget to send me my 30% cut (I accept paypal). Good luck !
 
Good Luck:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:-----------------------Gas lines are being replaced in Jefferson also.
Marvin
 
That really looks like,a lot of fun. Good luck!
 
Hmmm... did they leave the keys in that little front loader ?

Just a few "extra" scoops wont hurt the neighbors yard that bad.
 
I have yet to hunt a tearout. Apparently they do it while I sleep here???
 
I have yet to hunt a tearout. Apparently they do it while I sleep here???

Or perhaps they don't do any road or easement repairs where you live?
 
Good luck. Be careful. Tom In central pa
 
Or perhaps they don't do any road or easement repairs where you live?

Bingo! They can't pass a budget so money gets allocated for that! In the meanwhile, legislators continue to get paid.
 
Where are they dumping the stuff that's in the truck? RRROOOAAADDD TTTRRRIIIPPP:thumbsup:
 
They're taking your dirt! Tell them you want it back or you want to know exactly where they are putting it. I hunted a parking lot tear out a couple of years ago and came up with a 1782 2 real, several large cents and a 100+ year old constable badge.
 
If it's like my town it probably ends up in someone elses yard!
 
Where are they dumping the stuff that's in the truck? RRROOOAAADDD TTTRRRIIIPPP:thumbsup:

Lol. Never thought about that !������������
 
Good luck on the tear out
Always nice when someone
else does the digging for you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom