What's new

How did I do today ? Buffalo, war nickle, and wheats

acevillav

Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
854
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I've been reading the posts for a while and finally decided to get some rolls myself. I got $14 in nickles and $6 in pennies. I pulled a 1936 buffalo in nice shape :D a crusty 1942 war nickle and 2 1953's from the nickle rolls. I got 3 wheats 1937 and a 1955 & 1957 wheats from the pennies. Is this good? bad ? indiffernt? I'm wondering what rolls (halves, quarters, dimes, nickles etc ) to get and how many to buy ?? Any feedback would be appreciated :thumbsup:

Acevillav
 
Upvote 0
Any hunt with a Buffalo is a good hunt.

WTG :thumbsup:

HH
MichiganRob
 
Yea i think that is above the averages right there.

-SWUSC
 
acevillav said:
I'm wondering what rolls (halves, quarters, dimes, nickles etc ) to get and how many to buy ?? Any feedback would be appreciated :thumbsup:

Acevillav

Buy as much as you can.
Your numbers are pretty good considering the small amount you searched.
Volume is the key.
If you have a limited capitol search penny's.
If you got a lot of cash buy Halves. and Dimes.
Avoid Quarters.

A Buffalo and a 1936 Wheatie on your first try is awsome. Good job. :thumbsup:

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom