Tenderfoot
Mar 25, 2012
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
love this website

:goldmedalgreen::wave::wave:Love this website I found this site for my interest in metal detection and this website is now my favorite!!!!

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
how?

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!

Western and Eastern Treasures site reader 20 years, also get it by mail. Learned a lot too.

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I woke up one night about 2:30 in the am, A strange and strong urge brought me to my puter, I turned it on and without
a clue something made me type in this site......And I have an implant under the skin of my left arm too.......:tongue3:

rlw48

Apr 18, 2012
pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
I was searching the net for anything relating to the Lost Dutchman mine and came across TNet. The first and up to now only forum I registered with was Desert USA. Jim Hatt there was sort of a mentor for me in learning more about the legend. Now that he is gone, I have started branching out. I have been to arizona, but not to the Superstitions. But I hope to make it there one day-just to hike and take in the atmosphere. I don't have any illusions about locating the LDM, or indeed, any of the "lost mines" that might be there.

geekl

Oct 17, 2008
Ottawa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found site on Google searching for treasure legends. Awesome site!!!

Mandizzle

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2012
Seattle area
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ran across this site multiple times when trying to find more info on stories I'm reading in some W.C. Jameson books.

mcb

May 6, 2012
Northeastern ohio
Detector(s) used
Gold bug pro, Fisher F70, bounty hunter IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Googling tips on metal detecting.

Simbralynn

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aloha mai & mahalo nui loa for your gracious hospitality. We discovered this site using google search engine to find out more about an 1870 Hawaiian Dog tag #141 we found in an abandoned house site in an old Hawaiian Village in South Kona a couple of years ago. We would like to know more about this artifact's owner. If you have any information that could solve our quest it would be sincerely appreciated!!! Please contact us via email: [email protected] or on this website asap!!! Godspeed & happy hunting...a hui hou kakou!!!

Respectfully Yours,

Simbralynn Kanaka'ole

gnatnutz

Greenie
Mar 22, 2012
concrete/ skagit valley/ wa. state
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Being from a family on my mothers side with 13 siblings, 1 of them was an avid prospector whom i recieved the bug from many moons ago. In the last couple of years since the fish and wildlife has taken 80% of my opportunities away due to mis-management, tribal and commercial overharvest which has reduced the fish and wildlife stocks to threatened or endangered status, I was forced to seek other hobbies. Now I see new problems with the prospecting community such as no access to OUR lands, fish and wildlife habitat restrictions, etc. Hence while searching for and looking at many sites, I stumbled across TNET which provided a great array of information on just about everthing That I was interested in and I became a frequent user, Thanks for the great site and ALL OF THE GREAT PEOPLE WHO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS WEB SITE.

GNATNUTZ

Sluice hunter

Greenie
May 29, 2012
Huron Co, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Jetco Treasure Hawk. Trying to get a real one!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been reading a lot about prospecting and mding and kept running into TN sites so I finally signed up. I've been running google chrome and I could never reply to ne threads, so I had to go back to internet explorer just to post this! anyone else have this prob? Neways I love this site!! I think Im going to get a garret 350 tomorrow! I cant wait!!

DeepBlue Seeker

Greenie
May 29, 2012
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280-X
Minelab XTerra 705
BH IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Searching MDing and came across. Sure glad I clicked.......
Problem is, now I can't get any work done! ;)

Lisa in SC

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:goldbar:I found this site while trying to find pay to pan sites in NC or SC. I've never been panning for gold before, but am excited about doing it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread