Truth
Gold Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I would like to give a shout out to all the old-timers who've been metal detecting way way way before me. I've been metal detecting for 2 years, I had to ship both of my Garrett pin pointers to Garrett, but that's another story within itself Ugggh. Needless to say I went metal detecting without them and boy well it's aggravating. God bless the pin-pointer and God bless the old-timers who did it for 20 years before us without them.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually We have learned to follow the latest technology and We have come to know the older areas that the others just don't see because We have developed a fairly sharp eye for the details others miss. On supposedly hunted out areas We have learned to lean back on the tricks We learned so many years ago. 48 years in my case. That is why We make the finds the others miss in those areas. Also We have developed a LOT bigger database of friends We have met in ages past that others just don't know gaining Us the Permissions the others can't get. We have also come to be able to "read" the land or area by just Our eyesight alone. We can tell where the Folks were way back then in what is now called Modern areas. Especially in Parks & Beaches. 








