K KOLLECTOR1 Greenie Joined Feb 4, 2019 Messages 19 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 11, 2019 Thread Owner #1 I received notification that a PM was sent but how do I access it through this app?
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 11, 2019 #2 click on the words private messages as shown below
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,950 Reaction score 76,426 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 11, 2019 #3 I Use Notifications beside My Name up Top Works for LIKES too
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,792 Golden Thread 0 Mar 11, 2019 #4 Both work, one at top of forum only shows new messages, if no new messages you cant access PM inbox, the one on front page shows all.
Both work, one at top of forum only shows new messages, if no new messages you cant access PM inbox, the one on front page shows all.