What's new

How do I change my time? It is an hour off the real time.

stevemc

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
2,121
Reaction score
281
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I have tried on my personal area, but there is not place for time zone. Anyone know? It is a real pain trying to figure out when a certain post was done.
 
-Profile

-Look and Layout Preferences in the column on the left

-Time Offset - +/-
 
Thanks, I will try that.
 
stevemc said:
I have tried on my personal area, but there is not place for time zone. Anyone know? It is a real pain trying to figure out when a certain post was done.
heres the solution move to another time zone should work
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom