What's new

How do I erase my treasure net account, not talking about recreating?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HAVE DETECTOR WILL TRAVEL
  • Start date Start date
H

HAVE DETECTOR WILL TRAVEL

Guest
Plz send me info on what it takes to erase all info and treasure net.?
 
The mods will have to do that give them a little while to notice this thread ..hate to seen you go
 
Administration needs to do it.

May I have a reason to Give Them ?

You can PM Me or post it here.

Will be sad to have you go :(
 
Privacy conflicts with new and emerging laws in the last few years
 
Thank you for your Reason, although Like I said, sad to see you Go.

Perhaps one day you can come back !

Not sure being Sunday, how long it will take, But Reported 8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom