What's new

How do I post a profile pic?

skeeterd

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2012
Messages
520
Reaction score
140
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new here and I would like to add a profile pic, but I can't find a way to do this. I'm sure I'm missing something simple but I would be grateful for a little advice. Thanks in advance, Skeeter.
 
Go to "Settings" upper right side....

Go to "edit profile picture" under "my settings" left side top

Then either paste in the URL, or upload it from your computer, if you upload keep in mind the max size for profile picture is 250 by 250 pixels or 103.1 KB...... You may need to use a photo editor to make picture smaller if yours is too big. If you click on picture and go to properties, it will tell you the size of the picture.........

"Photobucket" is a good site for storing pictures and has a good editor if you don't have one and it is free.................
 
Thanks! I knew I was missing something obvious.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom