What's new

How do I put this back??

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
8,006
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Location: Undisclosed
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,

Just wondering what you guys do about replacement of all the half's you find? I mean where do you get the half's to put back in the roll from the ones you take out?

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
Upvote 0
I take all of my halves back loose. Thats the only way my dump bank well take them and thats just fine with me.
 
Wow !

That seems Extream.

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
lol i wish my local bank would take loose i have to hand roll everything unless i drive a ways to the next city
 
Thats what road trips are for!
I rarely find silver on my "mini road-trips", but I replace the silver I find in boxes with what I get on my road trips. They usualy consist of hitting banks that are between home and whatever business I have to do during the day. Prolly 5 or 6 banks, and usualy less than $100 in halves, unless I stop at a casino that sells halves.
 
Don't let me catch you replacing coins in a searched, machine roll.
If you do, mark an X on the roll.
 
machines are the way to go but if you must reroll then keep any short rolls(rolls you have taken from) and use those to fill the others....then pull a ten or two from your pocket and your back in business ;D
 
Those are YOUR dumps I've been getting? :munky2:
 
Lol,
There not my dumps. I reroll my dumps in the same wrapper, don't close the opened end, and place all the rolls face up in the box. I don't tape the box either. Free wrappers are almost imposible to get in my area. I would have to go way out of my way to find a bank that has a free coin service machine, and money is tight. Can't afford CRHing any other way. Oh, almost forgot. I put all the coins head up in the roll.
None of that really matters though. The teller at my dump bank is really nice. I appologized to her once for bringing in dumps, and she said, "oh, it doesn't matter. I just dump the coins in a bag and send the bag out." They still make me roll em and put my account # on them though.
I was also writing CRH on each roll till I realized they were cracking the rolls and dumping the coins. By the way, my coins all come in the white and yellow string and son wrappers. Loomis is the service company. I've only had one Brinks box, (came in a quarters box) and that was a skunk.
 
All my hand rolls have Xs on them. Makes me think it's time to change banks. my only keeper was outta machine roll
 
I would think that any rerolled machine rolls have been searched; even without the X or any other mark.
 
Do coin counting machines normally accept halves? Just wondering, I have dumped everything but halves so far.
 
I have to take my dumps back in the 1000k bags so they have to be on, so I just go and pick up handrolls and use the clad out of them to replace the keepers , Ed
 
Wow,

Thanks everyone, so many different ways people do it... I think I'll just half :wink: to use the ones from one of the rolls.

Keep @ it and HH!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom