What's new

how do you change your profile name

DirtTGuy

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2015
Messages
279
Reaction score
309
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
May be stupid but looked at settings no place to change my profile name? ???
 
Nope, you is just gonna hafta stay a DirtTGuy. :laughing7:

I think, the only thing you can do is create a new user. :dontknow:
Maybe the Mods would let you, but I don't think there's any way to do it.
I like the name, I see nothing wrong with it. :icon_scratch: :dontknow:
 
Your account name can be changed by a mod, but that's the only way.
 
No no no!!!!!! You can't change your profile name!!!!!! You'll just confuse all of us ole farts on here!!!! :tongue3::laughing7::tongue3: We've got enough trouble remembering our own.........
 
Last edited:
If you really wish to change your user name, you have to take in consideration by checking to make sure it is not used by someone else. Once that's clear, then send a PM to one of the moderators, we in turn send a message to the administrators to have it changed.
 
Never mind to much of a run around..
 
With the two post you made it could have already been changed by the link that River Rat gave you....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom