ConceptualizedNetherlandr Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2014 Messages 3,509 Reaction score 4,498 Golden Thread 0 Location Sagittarius A* Primary Interest: Other Jul 6, 2014 #2 Insult a moderator
Dave44 Silver Member Joined Apr 3, 2006 Messages 4,874 Reaction score 2,212 Golden Thread 0 Location Chesterfield, Va. Detector(s) used Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2014 #3 ConceptualizedNetherlandr said: Insult a moderator Click to expand... Now that's funny , maybe because of the truth in it??
ConceptualizedNetherlandr said: Insult a moderator Click to expand... Now that's funny , maybe because of the truth in it??
Ocean7 Bronze Member Joined Apr 15, 2004 Messages 1,822 Reaction score 1,505 Golden Thread 0 Location SE, PA Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab Explorer II Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7 Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER Compass X100 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 6, 2014 #4 I read your post on DFX - get yourself a Minelab (you won't be sorry). You must post a titled post - saying "DELETE MY ACCOUNT". I see no option to delete an account. I read through threads and that's all I could find.
I read your post on DFX - get yourself a Minelab (you won't be sorry). You must post a titled post - saying "DELETE MY ACCOUNT". I see no option to delete an account. I read through threads and that's all I could find.
M Moresound Sr. Member Joined Jun 26, 2014 Messages 296 Reaction score 169 Golden Thread 0 Location Jaffrey, New Hampshire Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2014 #5 I'll go back and hit the report button.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,630 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2014 #6 It is noted.
gollum Gold Member Joined Jan 2, 2006 Messages 6,818 Reaction score 7,767 Golden Thread 0 Location Arizona Vagrant Detector(s) used Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2014 #7 Just pm a moderator and ask them to delete your account. Mike
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,630 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2014 #8
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,792 Golden Thread 0 Jul 7, 2014 #9 Please give reason your asking for account to be deleted..
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,792 Golden Thread 0 Jul 7, 2014 #10 ConceptualizedNetherlandr said: Insult a moderator Click to expand... ROFLMBO