etfonehome4
Jr. Member
Just wondering, if you would like, please explain if you choose "other"
etfonehome
etfonehome
Upvote
0


fistfulladirt said:Edge check only. I've never missed one.

Because I'm that good.JT10 said:fistfulladirt said:Edge check only. I've never missed one.
If you only edge check, how do you know you never miss any?![]()
GMan00001 said:Other:
I have someone else open the rolls and then bury all the coins randomly at shallow depths all over the back 40 so I can use my metal detector to identify and dig up the silver ones.

Argblat said:Can someone please define "sound check" for the uninitiated...
steeda said:Argblat said:Can someone please define "sound check" for the uninitiated...
Correct me if I am wrong, but the sound check is taking a coin and listening to it hit a table or other coins. I can definitely tell a difference in sound when I have a bunch of silver in my hand as opposed to a bunch of clad. The silver coins have more of a "thud", while the clad sound has a higher pitch.