How do YOU get YOUR moneys worth?

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bike to the bank and have some of their coffee if I am in the mood.

gunner45

May 12, 2012
Bedford PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
I walk in and buy the coins, speak politely to the tellers, thank them and walk out.
Seems to work pretty well.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Em, ain't gonna be too long and some sweet little teller is gonna poison your free OJ and donut.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Em, ain't gonna be too long and some sweet little teller is gonna poison your free OJ and donut.

Dawg thats why I bring in ma' crew in to try some dougnuts first then I take mine

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't buy my coins. I demand the teller search them in front of me than I buy the silver at face, than cookies and walk out. That's how you deal with them.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Walk in

go to merchant teller

pick up order + every extra box of quarters and nickels,dollar coins they have on hand.

pay for coin in $2's then proceed to get 5 straps of $20's for more two's

leave.

I'd say you'd be as popular as the Federal Reserve.

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
WTH!?? Your banks have juice boxes?@!!?! I am getting freaking ripped off!

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pull up and take employee of the month parking space. Customer comes first.
Walk in.
Eat cookies-ask for a doggy box to take some to go. It's going to be a long day & I will need more snacks.
Get sucker.
Get 3 suckers to go for my 3 boys.
Go straight to merchant window and bypass regular line (even though I'm not a merchant cuz I gots a shiz load of coin).
Pickup presorted silver (from my 12 boxes I ordered at the beginning of the week).
Meet with regional manager who refinances my home loan - principal is cut in half and I am given a new 30 year fixed loan @ 1.9%.

Senor

Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dawg thats why I bring in ma' crew in to try some dougnuts first then I take mine

You're probably having good success doing this because they're relieved your not robbing them.

Watch out for a die bomb they might accidentally slip into your coinage.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
So, you double dump at the Bank, sweet, 2 dumps are better than 1! HH, Maverick

ParisRoubaix

Mar 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When at TD I start dumping my coins, then I take the free Canadian they collect for me on the magnet, cash my ticket and get a small gift for my daughter.
At other banks, I bring in my rolled coin and deposit and ask for more free wrappers.
At the banks that let me drop in bags I always exchange a full bag for an empty one and my deposit slip with $1000 going into my account.

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice teller at a dump bank gave me a baseball cap today.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it's all about the free coffee. especially at the banks where you get turned away buying coins for not having an account

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Use the coin machine, take deposit slip to the teller. Sort thru the peppermint looking for ones that are clean and not broken. Pick out the dum dum sucker that has not been used. Take a couple of pens from the pen holder. Even tho I do not need to roll coins still ask for free coin wrappers. Ask for a free bottle of water. Take a couple of local sport schedules. Complain that there is no free coffee. Collect the 2 dollars from the cashed in change.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread