What's new

How do you go about asking the teller if they can order you a box?

Seagates

Full Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Ok, so driving around to various banks and picking up what they have in stock is somewhat fun but sometimes quite disappointing - My question i've tried a few times to ask the person with the key to the vault (i dunno they must be important right?) How I would go about maybe ordering a box a week and the first thing out of their mouths is always the f word :( I would really rather not pay a fee so that got me to thinking maybe you guys could give me some pointers or tips on how to get a box a week from a bank?
 
Upvote 0
Well, I would start by only ordering one box at bank "a" then down the street
order from bank "b" and so on. You will find that some banks will ask if you
want boxes next week, then that is the bank that you want. always ask if their
is going to be a fee, if so pass on that one. soon you will get a routine to work
with

It works for me.
 
I "always" make sure they know they will "not" get them back!!!
That is what they fear the worse.
I have lots of accounts and I get them from 5 different banks.
Two of the banks get them for me each week.
The rest I go back and forth.
And, do not forget the candy!!!!
They always will say no that's ok you do not need to do that as they take the candy behind the counter. lol
And, pick them up when you say you are going to pick them up.
The head teller is the only one who can order. If she says no keep trying and be nice :)
She will get them for you.
HH
Dan
 
I always make it clear my intentions as I am opening an account with a new bank. Most of them want new members so They will try and accomidate you. I let them know I want to order boxes of halves on the regular basis. If they say that wont be a problem, I set up my first order right then and there.

Golden Silver
 
I went to a different branch of my bank and asked for 2 boxes. She mentioned a fee and I asked if there would be a fee if the order came with their normal shipment. She said as long as it is with a normal shipment I had no fee. LOL

The Trezurhunter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom