BabyNeedsANewPairO'Shoes
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2013
- Messages
- 273
- Reaction score
- 109
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Springfield, MO
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Gold
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
I have been looking all over and can't seem to find an "ignore" button for a particular member.

Sorry for my ignorance, but does "ignore" only happen when someone replies to your own post? I want to ignore everything he posts
That would clean things up quite nicely.
I take it that you just can't make someone totally go away on a forum...right?
LMK,
Thanks.

Sorry for my ignorance, but does "ignore" only happen when someone replies to your own post? I want to ignore everything he posts
That would clean things up quite nicely. I take it that you just can't make someone totally go away on a forum...right?
LMK,
Thanks.








