What's new

How do you know when you have a good Brinks box?

Ifyndit

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
255
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
You know it's going to be good when you see silver and lots of silver when the box is opened! I opened my first box of two tonight and saw 9 silvers looking back at me. Box one produced 144 silvers total and (1) 1982s proof.

Box two produced 19 silvers and 2 commemoratives.

Total for the two Brinks boxes.....

(163) 40%
(2) 1964 Kennedy's
(3) Franklin halves
(1) 1982s proof
(1) 1986s commemorative
(1) 1992s commemorative

My best results for two boxes ever! :headbang:
 

Attachments

  • DSC02518.webp
    DSC02518.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 422
  • DSC02519.webp
    DSC02519.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 417
  • DSC02520.webp
    DSC02520.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 425
  • DSC02521.webp
    DSC02521.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 408
  • DSC02522.webp
    DSC02522.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 413
  • DSC02523.webp
    DSC02523.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 424
Upvote 0
Great Score! :headbang: It's always nice to find a commemorative also. The Columbus coin is great. I hadn't seen one up close like that. Thanks for the good pics.
 
Congrats, I haven't found any of those commemoratives yet.
 
Very nice. Still waiting on my boxes.... Hope to have this good of luck. Congrats to you.
 
Congrats my man! If you are in Western Washington, you might have got the remnants of the massive score (248) that I pulled out of a couple of boxes last week. I wonder if these came from the same hoard...at least they're safe now!

Happy hunting!
 
what they said. :icon_thumright:
 
That is awesome. Once you see multiple silver upfront you know you are in for a good night.
 
cmhoose said:
Great Score! :headbang: It's always nice to find a commemorative also. The Columbus coin is great. I hadn't seen one up close like that. Thanks for the good pics.

Ditto.... :icon_thumleft:

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom