What's new

How do you "like" someones post?

Mr. Digger

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2014
Messages
726
Reaction score
2,003
Golden Thread
1
Location
MASATHVSETS
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, SE pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How do you "like" someone's post?

I'm usually pretty savvy on these forums and I see the button to nominate a banner but I do not see how to "like" someone's post. How do you do this? I have not given any and am guilt ridden.
 
I'm usually pretty savvy on these forums and I see the button to nominate a banner but I do not see how to "like" someone's post. How do you do this? I have not given any and am guilt ridden.
Are you using pc or phone ap?
 
Thanks...now I see it! And as thanks for helping you both just got my first likes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom