
bourassa5 said:Wow and you keep doing the boxes? Is it possible that the skunks can also come because of your location? I did two cwi boxes last week and got 9 40% not a skunk so I was happy. Glad to here from you again hope you back feels beter and keep hitting the pennies hard!
I am really trying to figure out the system now. I am seeing if I am just gettign my dumps back week to week. I look for coins that have distinct marks on them, I take a picture of the coin and then see if I get it back the following week. So far I have spotted the same 1971 with a big scratch on it twice in three weeks, then I got hurt so now I have to start all over. I wish I just had $5,000 to get a bunch of halves hold them and them dump them out of state. I am hoping after a few months I can tell everyone how the system works LOL!!! The thing is is that I get NIFC's just no silver.bourassa5 said:Maby I am no exspert but many you are getting silver cops 8000$ dumps each week![]()
jim4silver said:It all depends on your area.
Ritchie you are a cruel cruel manTold them that I found them in my grandmothers attic. The teller said that she knows a collector who will be real happy. I said," I don't think that he would be interested because the coins looked real old and dirty and were probably hidden away for 60 years or more,". The other teller said,"lets call him up right now".

Rich Hartford said:No that wasn't me. Never got any silver from those banks. They hold it for someone else. I dumped three thousand in halves at one of the banks 2 weeks ago.
Told them that I found them in my grandmothers attic. The teller said that she knows a collector who will be real happy. I said," I don't think that he would be interested because the coins looked real old and dirty and were probably hidden away for 60 years or more,". The other teller said,"lets call him up right now".