How fast are we depleting the vein?

As long as there are half boxes to be bought there will be silver. Unlike dimes, halves aren't diluted every year with newly minted clad. And collections are constantly being dumped. The only 3 threats to the vein I see are banks getting annoyed and cutting us off OR a coinless economy (like Sweden is it-no cash/coin?) OR the silver culling machines in AZ going national.

Umm, I think you may be a little confused with halves not being diluted with newly minted clad. I am seeing plenty of recent year clad halves in the boxes I get. As far as the silver culling machines in AZ, pics or it is just urban legend.

I started 33 years ago, when silver approached $50. Finding more silver today than back then. I remember 40% having no value as the Hunts wanted pure. It's different today, obviously.

Wilmingtonsilver said:
Umm, I think you may be a little confused with halves not being diluted with newly minted clad. I am seeing plenty of recent year clad halves in the boxes I get. As far as the silver culling machines in AZ, pics or it is just urban legend.

A few NIFCs, yes. When was the last time you got a box of 2012 halves??? That's like finding a box of 1955 doubled die cents - they don't exist.

As for the culling machine, it's darn near mathematically impossible to get hundreds of boxes in a row w/out a single 40%er without something culling them out. What's your longest skunk streak? Mine is about 12.

I believe we are not depleting the silver fast enough! Everyone increase your volume!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back