What's new

How is it done?

G. I. Digger

Full Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2008
Messages
229
Reaction score
177
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jefferson Hills, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO/Tesoro Sand Shark, NEL Storm Coil, Garmin GPS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I notice after some folks postings there is a light gray line and under the line they entered a quote, maybe some personal facts or even a picture, basically a personal signature. I went under my profile, settings, and notifications but have no idea how it is done. Can someone please educate as to how it is done?
 
Log in, then go to your settings and chose to,"Edit your signature". Then type or cut and paste the stuff you want shown.
 
Thank you Susan and also for the quick reply! Looks pretty easy once you know how, but isn't that like everything in life?
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom