- Joined
- Dec 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,421
- Reaction score
- 30,267
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Canton Ohio Area
- Detector(s) used
- Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
In a days time when you go to a spot to detect. How long do you stay there detecting normally? {Please post your hours at a site so others can see this is not just a one or two hour session.
I am old and usually 3 to 4 hours. But if good finds are coming in its ,maybe 5 or 6 hours
I just wanted new people to see this is not a short time event
Please post your times
I am old and usually 3 to 4 hours. But if good finds are coming in its ,maybe 5 or 6 hours
I just wanted new people to see this is not a short time event
Please post your times
, if it's a full day, I'm pushin' to go 6 to 8 if the property is giving up goodies, and is large enough to spend that much time. If it's an open permission to hunt anytime, I'll try 3 to 4 hrs. after work. Weekends 6 to 8. Heck, if it's the first time on the property, I'll spend 3 to 4 just getting some trash out of the way.









