JOe L
Hero Member
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2007
- Messages
- 866
- Reaction score
- 275
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Colonie, NY , That's around Albany
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab X-Terra Pro.
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
I am not there yet myself and I also don't look at it that way. I agree with an above statement, I am in it for the history. I like to find things from the past. As of now, that past doesn't go back that far but, still trying. As for my clad, I used to save it but, I don't now. It just goes into my change jug and sooner or later on to the change counting machine at my bank. But, I do check it well first and save any that are old. Joe

) How many people can say they've held an article in there hands that was dropped a hundred or so years ago? And done it before the Archies gobbled it up







