How many believe the moon landing was...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
Even after they discovered the New World there were sceptics who continued to believe the world was flat, and you would sail off the end, or those who believe the world is only about 10 thousand years old.

Okay, the new world thing has been done. We've moved on. You're welcome to stay on that if you want, but for my part, it's been covered enough. I just think it's strange that some people who demand hard evidence for almost everything will then swallow anything as long as the government, or their favorite media outlet says it.

Oh wait thats right, thousands upon thousands of people have lied and conspired to keep the biggest hoax in human history a sceret for over 40 years. ROFLMAO

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
The Fox show aired 8 1/2 yrs ago. Your memory might be fuzzy.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Treasure_Hunter said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
Even after they discovered the New World there were sceptics who continued to believe the world was flat, and you would sail off the end, or those who believe the world is only about 10 thousand years old.

Okay, the new world thing has been done. We've moved on. You're welcome to stay on that if you want, but for my part, it's been covered enough. I just think it's strange that some people who demand hard evidence for almost everything will then swallow anything as long as the government, or their favorite media outlet says it.

Oh wait thats right, thousands upon thousands of people have lied and conspired to keep the biggest hoax in human history a sceret for over 40 years. ROFLMAO
Be careful, an atheist would not find these figures suprising.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Treasure_Hunter said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Treasure_Hunter said:

I have no way of knowing how many were in the know. I think it would have to have been a small number. The rest believed what the scientists told them, and of course what they watched on a screen.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

piggy said:
The Fox show aired 8 1/2 yrs ago. Your memory might be fuzzy.

Piggy, I'm talking about the networks airing the so called moon landing. If you're saying it was Fox that made me believe it was a hoax, you can rest assured it was not.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Kentucky Kache said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Treasure_Hunter said:

I have no way of knowing how many were in the know. I think it would have to have been a small number. The rest believed what the scientists told them, and of course what they watched on a screen.
By your own admission then and now, this is just your opinion with no basis in fact that you can positively give now. I believe you are a time waster. I hope you are a good loser.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

piggy said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Treasure_Hunter said:

By your own admission then and now, this is just your opinion with no basis in fact that you can positively give now. I believe you are a time waster. I hope you are a good loser.

No one twisted your curly tail to come on here and waste your time. And if you had read the posts in this thread, you'd know that I have already said I DON'T have irrefutable proof for believing the moon landing was a hoax. I think I have more than believers do for it being real. We all have film footage to support what we believe. Believers say the footage is irrefutable proof that the landing happened. I say there were flaws in the footage, mistakes that tell the truth about what happened.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
KK said:
"I DON'T have anymore proof for believing the moon landing was a hoax than believers do for it being real. "
Thats right , you have zero proof about it being a hoax. I'm glad we finally agree,

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Treasure_Hunter said:

They couldn't keep a small 2 bit buglary involving a few players a secret at Watergate, but yet could keep what would be the biggest hoax mankind's history, involving thousands of people secret for 40 years.... LOL

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

piggy said:
KK said:
"I DON'T have anymore proof for believing the moon landing was a hoax than believers do for it being real. "
Thats right , you have zero proof about it being a hoax. I'm glad we finally agree,

And you just broke the news, right? Like I told you, if you had read the posts you would have already found that, and a lot more. Do you care to complete my quote, the part about me having more proof than the other side? No, I don't suppose you do.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Your proof is based on popularist junk science, something that Fox news is infamous for.
It reminds me of their health expert on swine flu, his credentials were in the field of
hormone replacement therapy.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Treasure_Hunter said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
Kentucky Kache said:
Treasure_Hunter said:

They couldn't keep a small 2 bit buglary involving a few players a secret at Watergate, but yet could keep what would be the biggest hoax mankind's history, involving thousands of people secret for 40 years.... LOL

Again, this has already been covered.

As strange as it may seem, the president would not necessarily have been in on the plan, though I think he probably was. The pres. was not a scientist, and even the scientists who were not involved had no reason to doubt a theoretical scientific possibility. Let's say Nixon was in on the plot. With Watergate, he didn't have a secretive organization keeping things under the covers like NASA did with the space program. NASA and the moon landing was a national, even international, event, which was vital to the stability and future of the nation and world. Watergate was a personal event. Had Nixon, alone, tried to pull off something like a fake moon landing with no more help than he had with Watergate, he probably would not have been any more successful than I would have been. Even if the pres. was involved with the moon landing, he would not have been an active player, as he was with his own mess up.

You are comparing the actions of one man with that of a system which is famous for planning.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

piggy said:
Your proof is based on popularist junk science, something that Fox news is infamous for.
It reminds me of their health expert on swine flu, his credentials were in the field of
hormone replacement therapy.

Piggy, I'm not here to discuss Fox news. I'm neither a fan, nor a hater of Fox news, anymore than any of the others. If you want to talk about that, have at it. But this is about the moon landing - which you believe and why. This thread is not about putting down those who see things differently than you. That's a tactic that has been used up, and it don't look good on you anymore.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
mcgearhead said:
I am sure that it was real and no it wasn't made in no Hollywood basement !

But my only question about the whole thing is...

Why and what is the purpose ? It has been 40 years and we still can't use the moon, for anything other than what God has intended it to be used for ! I geuss it is all for just braggin' rights !
Aldrin said,

"This has been far more than three men on a mission to the Moon; more, still, than the efforts of a government and industry team; more, even, than the efforts of one nation. We feel that this stands as a symbol of the insatiable curiosity of all mankind to explore the unknown ... Personally, in reflecting on the events of the past several days, a verse from Psalms comes to mind. 'When I consider the heavens, the work of Thy fingers, the Moon and the stars, which Thou hast ordained; What is man that Thou art mindful of him?'"

I think if we all had Mac's attitude we would all still be cavemen and women.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening: I just dropped back to see what progress, if any, had been made sheesh.

So just what would the disbelievers require for 'absolute proof'?? Please list.

A) ----

B) ----

C) ----

Short stack You posted -->

'I do believe that when Don Jose mentioned Pearl Harbor and Guadalcanal, he was pointing out that even though none of us was at either of those places during WW2, ----'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight correction my friend, I entered the active phase of the Guadalcanal campaign on the 11th of Aug, 1942.

I was there, and also at another claimed fake situation, the Atomic bomb test at Bikini he he eh .

Don Jose de La Mancha

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Seamuss said:
piggy said:
Seamuss said:
If the lunar landing was real and Michael Jackson does the moon walk, where did he learn it from if he did not go there? Who taught him the moon walk?
The facts overpower lame humour.
"It was first recorded in 1955 in a performance by tap dancer Bill Bailey. The French mime artist, Marcel Marceau, used it throughout his career (from the 1940s through the 1980s), as part of the drama of his mime routines. Marceau's famous "Walking Against the Wind" routine was the original influence that Jackson drew from, in which Marceau pretends to be pushed backwards by a gust of wind."
Where is NASA on this Lunar exploration now? Absolutely nowhere. We just landed there to beat the Russians to the moon and then gave up the program to go back there. If you call humor lame then that would be like calling NASA lame. So that puts me in good company.

Way to go. Thanks Piggy
The facts overpower ignorance :
There were 5 more missions on the moon. Each one producing quantum leaps in computing power advancements to name one of many benefits. Some of the largest companies in the world today started
off as small NASA contractors.
Charlie Garrett was a NASA engineer during the Apollo era where great advances in electronics were made.
Some of you who dismiss NASA's achievments should learn more about your nations recent relevant history.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Real de Tayopa said:
Good evening: I just dropped back to see what progress, if any, had been made sheesh.

So just what would the disbelievers require for 'absolute proof'?? Please list.

A) ----

B) ----

C) ----

Don Jose de La Mancha

A) ---- Any real Proof.

B) ---- Any real Proof.

C) ---- Any real proof.

I don't believe Val Kilmer walked on Mars just because I saw it on film. And THEY didn't forget and leave their props on the set. And their graphics were better.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let them bury their heads in the sand if they wish........ The many advancements we have today are a direct result of our venture into space.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Treasure_Hunter said:
Let them bury their heads in the sand if they wish........ The many advancements we have today are a direct result of our venture into space.

Who said we didn't venture into space? Who said NASA hasn't made great discoveries?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread