What's new

How many can say that theyve met George Washington?

Kyle PA

Hero Member
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
957
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
How many can say that they've met George Washington?

Well, last night in my dream, I did just that. Yup, that's right, President George Washington and I were conversing about...what else...Colonial. I was telling him about KKC's recent finds and the history behind our sites.

He was wearing breeches, with solid silver shoe and knee buckles. What I found funny after waking up and cussing a storm was that I, too, was wearing Colonial attire. :laughing9: Don't you hate those awesome dreams that end when you wake up? :'(

I bet that I'm the only American in the 19th, 20th, and 21st centuries who can say, "Yup, I shook this man's hand!" :hello2:

president_george_washington111.webp​
 
Re: How many can say that they've met George Washington?

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Will we ever surpass Iron Patch in copper digs? Only in our dreams. :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Kirk
 
Re: How many can say that they've met George Washington?

I meet George every time I open my wallet!
​
 
Re: How many can say that they've met George Washington?

George is ok, but I like meeting benjamin myself... :laughing9:
 
Re: How many can say that they've met George Washington?

So how long did it take before your tongue made it to his shoe and that shiny buckle? ;D
 
Re: How many can say that they've met George Washington?

K'dude were you wearing your GW inaugural PJ's ?
 
Re: How many can say that they've met George Washington?

Derek752 said:
K'dude were you wearing your GW inaugural PJ's ?

Yup. I attached my PJ pants above the knee with brass knee buckles! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom