What's new

How Many Western NYrs Are here ?

Hi All, Jim here in Erie co, WNY! Started detecting to cure a fix for gold mining trips every summer in Ca. Love it there and love the gold but coming home ... Well let's just say I always want to go back! Detecting here has broken the edge a bit. Any good local groups around?
 
You have a club close by. Niagara Frontier Relic Hunters. Meet in Tonawanda on the third sunday each month. Call Joe at JC Coins (on Broadway). He is the club president.
 
Oh yes. There is also a western New York Gold Club. It meets at the Bennington Lanes, Clinton Street, Bennington, on the second Saturday at 10:00 am. There is a website. Home - WNY Gold Prospectors
 
Thank you so much Mark!
 
Depew NY here, need people and places to search
 
410 1361.. neone close to me gimm
 
Im from dunkirk. I have heard of the two satchels being left behind full of gold.
 
Williamsville, ny, here. Looking for hunting buddies
 
Cayuga County here, just west of Auburn.
 
Williamsville, ny, here. Looking for hunting buddies

Zoom I'm from Buffalo. I'm also looking for hunting buddies. I am new to the sport, about two seasons now. How about you?
 
Buffalo here. Looking for some people to get together and hit some areas in WNY.
 
Clarence, East Amherst area.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom