What's new

How Many Western NYrs Are here ?

Sorry I just saw this. I've never really been out. Sort of unsure where to go. I have the hunting bug though and have the will to go out anytime.
 
Derby, NY here I detected back in the early 70s. Now I'm retired and have been at it for the last three years. Really trying to do research to find the old home sites but so far I haven't got that figured out too well. Any tips would be much appreciated. I get out everyday if I can. Let's get in touch and do some detecting.
 
Webster, NY

I'm actually looking for some people in the area to hunt with so if anyone is interested PM me.

Info: 23 year old male with ATPro and Ace250. I don't mind if you are a baby or in your 100's, I'm just looking for people who share the same hobby.

Cheers!
 
I'm Greg from Tonawanda , New york....Erie County Just getting back into hobby....still a beginner
 
Barry from Jamestown N.Y.
 
We ate on Grand Island and. Are looking for fellow hunters
 
I'm from Buffalo. We should all get together and go hunting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom