allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 18, 2010 Thread Owner #1 How many of you all are planning on leaving Treasurenet once it is sold ? Me for one im staying !
bazinga Silver Member Joined Oct 31, 2005 Messages 2,967 Reaction score 80 Golden Thread 0 Location High Five! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2010 #3 allen said: How many of you all are planning on leaving Treasurenet once it is sold ? Me for one im staying ! Click to expand...
allen said: How many of you all are planning on leaving Treasurenet once it is sold ? Me for one im staying ! Click to expand...
B BIG61AL Guest May 18, 2010 #4 why leave at all? as long as it remains free for users and is a helpful resource I won't even think of leaving.
why leave at all? as long as it remains free for users and is a helpful resource I won't even think of leaving.
rginn Gold Member Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 9,220 Reaction score 13,578 Golden Thread 0 Location Summit County, CO Detector(s) used White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2010 #5 I'll stay.
Chug And Red Gold Member Joined Feb 18, 2010 Messages 7,400 Reaction score 2,687 Golden Thread 0 Location Vancouver WA Detector(s) used Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250 Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 19, 2010 #6 Im still here!!! dont plan on leaving!!!
zaxfire69 Bronze Member Joined Jun 26, 2008 Messages 1,611 Reaction score 407 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F75 / Fisher F44 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 19, 2010 #7 Heck no..I'm here. I like this place. Only go to about 4 treasure Forums.
M metal mania Hero Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 576 Reaction score 50 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 19, 2010 #8 sold its getting sold omg u guys serious marc dont do it bud omg it isnt april the 1st is it
S snake35 Hero Member Joined Jul 25, 2005 Messages 918 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location West Virginia May 19, 2010 #9 I will wait and see. Lets all hope for the best.
Ray S ECenFL Silver Member Joined Feb 17, 2007 Messages 2,540 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Florida WP Detector(s) used Whites XLT / M6 May 19, 2010 #10 I will also take the 'wait and see' stance. Ray S ECenFL
Produce Guy Bronze Member Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 2,134 Reaction score 523 Golden Thread 0 Location austin,texas Detector(s) used Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 19, 2010 #11 Leave? I don't think so,this is won of the best forms out on the world wide web.