how much coin can i cash in at a time?

Depends on the bank, ask them. Also depends on how you dump it. Just talk to the tellers

As a rule of thumb, I never dump more than $1000 at a bank at once, and do this once a week at each dump bank.

how much do you search per week?

on average 10 boxes of halves a week, mixed in with a box or two of quarters and dimes and whatever CWR I can get my hands on.

And on average how much do you find with 10 boxes a week? I've done a couple half boxes and I've been getting maybe 2 40% average. I don't know if I'm just getting skunky boxes or if that's about average

couple things to keep in mind.

1. Your relationship with the tellers - start small and build up - this goes for ordering as well as dumping
2. Size of the branch, "Main Branches" can order/take more than strip mall branches or grocery stores, but #1 is still more important.
3. Frequency and bankroll - keep your face "fresh" i.e. if you have the bankroll don't bring in $1000 everyday if you can stretch it out a few days 2k, 3k, 4k, 5k - See #1 & #2 as you increase the amount you want to dump in 1 dump.

Theres no rule that works for all banks everywhere, you need to build your relationships and find their tolerance level.

HH
Bigheed

I've dumped $500 a day, for an entire week and didn't have one problem.

8.5k is what I dump on a branch at a time. Anything more will generate a SAR. There are 6 branches within a few miles of each other that each get 8.5k. I loathe dump day, but I bet the banks loathe it more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back