What's new

How much do dowsers charge

Hi bookcliff,
Dowsing revealed 6 locations for treasure in white squares labeled with roman numerals.
Can you zoom in to each and post them? If so could you get as close as you can without blurring them?
I would like to go over these areas again closer up. Plz title each as location1, 2, ect. so I can refer back to my dowsing worksheet.

Question:
Is Castle 2 and 4 picture shown above part of the overall area of the 6 areas I posted?
If not, do you want me to dowse them?
I would have to use Art's picture to do so unless you post an original. I don't mind using the picture Art posted if you don't.
Thanks,
Jon
 

Attachments

  • buckhorn aerialguidedowse..webp
    buckhorn aerialguidedowse..webp
    77.7 KB · Views: 533
You're right Jon. Looks like castle 2 & 4 are just off the photo on the left near the top. I will get your six zoomed in in just a bit. It also looks like you have some nice targets.
Thanks. This is fun.
Nicholas
 
Gookcliff: Here we go again with SWR and company. Expect to be made fun of. They are real good at it.

Look at this and have them tell you dowsing doesn't work:

http://twm.co.nz/dowsing_jse_com.html
http://www.water-diviner.com/articles3.htm
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_does_a_water_dowser_work
In an article published in the current issue of the peer-reviewed Journal of Scientific Exploration, a science journal with the editorial offices at Stanford University, Professor Hans-Dieter Betz, a physicist at the University of Munich, presents the results of a German government sponsored program to test and apply dowsing methods to locate water sources in arid regions. This ten year project involved over 2000 drillings in Sri Lanka, Zaire, Kenya, Namibia, Yemen and other countries and is thus the most ambitious experiment with water dowsing ever carried out.

The outcome was striking. An overall success rate of 96% (by dowsers) was achieved in 691 drillings in Sri Lanka. Based on geological experience in that area, a success rate of 30-50% would be expected from conventional techniques alone.
But the overall success rate is not the only indication that the dowsing phenomenon is of considerable practical use. According to Betz, what is both puzzling but enormously useful, is that in hundreds of cases the dowsers were able to predict the depth of the water source and the yield of the well to within 10 to 20 percent. We carefully considered the statistics of these correlations, and they far exceeded lucky guesses.

Max: I am new to dowsing but OKI and ART have given me some good information on their methods, some of which I will use for myself.

Would you kindly explain how you dowse? To date, I have only dowsed in the field with the longest shot recently at about 30 yards distance. I find dowsing to be a fantastic thing and have lots of targets in mind to go after.
 
I finally got this message ready to post. I had to go with the links again. Still working on how to do images. Most of these still have some zoom left so we can walk them in some more. Jon, yes, go ahead and dowse Art's picture. That would be great. I do want to go out there "in the field" and check it out so anything you input I'm sure would be helpful. I have other places closeby that I would like input on also. The silver ore thread is one.

Thanks to all.
This is fun.
Nicholas

Seep I

http://msrmaps.com/PrintImage.aspx?...,+United+States&Lon=-110.870300&Lat=39.202000

Seep II

http://msrmaps.com/PrintImage.aspx?...,+United+States&Lon=-110.810074&Lat=39.201916

Seep III

http://msrmaps.com/PrintImage.aspx?...,+United+States&Lon=-110.763657&Lat=39.230667

Seep IV

http://msrmaps.com/PrintImage.aspx?...,+United+States&Lon=-110.701347&Lat=39.169247

Seep V

http://msrmaps.com/PrintImage.aspx?...,+United+States&Lon=-110.715340&Lat=39.144051

Seep V Zoomed all the Way

http://msrmaps.com/PrintImage.aspx?...,+United+States&Lon=-110.716484&Lat=39.145851

Seep VI

http://msrmaps.com/PrintImage.aspx?...,+United+States&Lon=-110.699265&Lat=39.115181
 
Bookcliff: In the previous thread called: "I FORGOT TO MENTION", on pages 2 and 3 you will see pictures of things I found while dowsing. They are posts: #149, #151, #164, #173, #176 #183, and #207.

I'm not good with my camera that is over 15 years old so some of the pictures are not clear. However, I described those items pictured in those posts.

With the exception of the penny, in and of themselves, these items are pure junk. I will be the first to admit that fact. However, because I am somewhat new to dowsing, they are extremely significant in that I found them while dowsing.

Now it stands to reason that if dowsing doesn't work, as the skeptics around here would have you think, I would not have found them while dowsing. But the fact is, I DID find them while Dowsing. It's as simple as that.

You'll also notice the skeptics tried to disqualify my dowsing finds simply because they were junk and not tons of gold or silver etc. But they failed simply because they were trying to turn a truth into a lie.

Hey, Castle Dale and Ferron Utah is Butch Cassidy country. Exciting, good area. I wish you the best in your treasure hunts.
 
Lesjcbs,
Yeah, Butch was in that area but he was everywhere. I wouldn't go looking for any of his loot. He came back from South America and had plenty of time to take care of it.

The skeptics aren't worth worrying about. We have plenty of other things to use our energy for. Use your energy for dowsing and hunting treasures.
 
Yes, I know he did. Good advice.
 
Where's all the dowsers? Utah?
 
Hi bookcliff,
In the Castle 2 picture dowsing revealed a gold attraction in the areas of the white squares.
If you'd like to zoom in a bit, as on the other pictures, I will dowse over it again.

In the Castle 4 picture, I agree with Art's area of attraction. Dowsing revealed a prominent gold attraction (pinpoint) in the ravine area of the white circle and a less prominent (placer) attraction in the ravine in the directions of the white arrow.
Thanks for posting your pictures,
Jon
 

Attachments

  • Castle 4dowsed.webp
    Castle 4dowsed.webp
    58 KB · Views: 482
  • Castle 2dowsed.webp
    Castle 2dowsed.webp
    50 KB · Views: 489
Thanks Jon,
I'll get those zooms today or tomorrow. Now I know how to do the images. Snippet tool available on Windows 7, and later versions of Vista. I have Vista home basic on my netbook and had to download third party software. I recommend Picpick 2.3.8. It is so much better than using print screen and paint. People are raving about snippet.
Nicholas
 
Looks like I need to load these one at a time. Let me know if I need to adjust them either way. I believe I have them zoomed in just about right.
 

Attachments

  • Castle 2 7500 W Res90.webp
    Castle 2 7500 W Res90.webp
    73 KB · Views: 483
The last two images.
 

Attachments

  • Castle 2 7500 E Res90.webp
    Castle 2 7500 E Res90.webp
    65.5 KB · Views: 464
  • Castle 4 7500 C Res90.webp
    Castle 4 7500 C Res90.webp
    84.3 KB · Views: 472
Hey Teleprospector is that malpias material in black in the photo of # 365? rwd mo
 
Art,
I checked out the castle location. Didn't get it on the first try. I'll post some pics Sunday or Monday. I believe Tele nailed something. Do you guys dowse photos?
 
rwd mo said:
Hey Teleprospector is that malpias material in black in the photo of # 365? rwd mo

Hello rwd mo,
I'm not sure what you are referring to? Something in my avatar picture?
Jon
 
bookcliff said:
Art,
I checked out the castle location. Didn't get it on the first try. I'll post some pics Sunday or Monday. I believe Tele nailed something. Do you guys dowse photos?
Hey bookcliff,
I'll print out the last 3 closeup pictures in your castle series tomorrow and redowse them,
thx,
Jon
 
I did make it out to some targets Saturday. I have some pictures to share. First we tried from the north and that is the first two pictures. One is a waterfall when it rains of course. The second one is has a cave but not what we are looking for. Wrong location. The last one is on the way in.
 

Attachments

  • 100_8009 Trail in 1.webp
    100_8009 Trail in 1.webp
    306 KB · Views: 408
  • IMAG0070 Cave.webp
    IMAG0070 Cave.webp
    261.7 KB · Views: 420
  • IMAG0069 Waterfall.webp
    IMAG0069 Waterfall.webp
    85.8 KB · Views: 416
  • 100_8009 Trail in 1.webp
    100_8009 Trail in 1.webp
    306 KB · Views: 409
  • IMAG0070 Cave.webp
    IMAG0070 Cave.webp
    261.7 KB · Views: 414
  • IMAG0069 Waterfall.webp
    IMAG0069 Waterfall.webp
    85.8 KB · Views: 396
These next pictures are of Jon's dowse. It's the closest thing we found to a cave. I found it near the end of the day and we still had about an hour back to our vehicle and a 3-hour drive home from there. My feet we killing me especially after walking all over these rocks and hills. Next time we'll start out rested and we'll know where we are going. We also checked out another location that day and that took up much of our time. Very interesting rock standing on it's endge with the long side up. Could almost be a death trap. Eh?
Nicholas
 

Attachments

  • 100_8029 B.webp
    100_8029 B.webp
    91.9 KB · Views: 385
  • 100_8031 B.webp
    100_8031 B.webp
    87.9 KB · Views: 389
  • 100_8032 B.webp
    100_8032 B.webp
    75.7 KB · Views: 381
The picture with the cave in it didn't show the cave so I am trying again.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0070 Cave B.webp
    IMAG0070 Cave B.webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 380
Hi bookcliff,
Dowsing has revealed gold attractions in the green circles. A very prominent gold attraction is in the green rectangle. The green x's are pinpoints within that attraction. These attraction areas also contain small caves/crevices like your previous picture has shown. Some of these features are concealed, some are not and some are in the process of being altered by natural causes.
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon
 

Attachments

  • Castle 4 7500 C Res90dowsed.webp
    Castle 4 7500 C Res90dowsed.webp
    58.3 KB · Views: 393

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom