What's new

how much is this worth

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
I found this silver in my half dollar roll. How much is it worth? LOL

Total for this weeks five boxes is

One necklace clasp silver
64 =2
65 = 1
66 = 2
67 = 5
68 = 8
69 = 5
Bens 2
Walkers = 2
proofs = 1
post 01 = 5
 

Attachments

  • necklace clasp.webp
    necklace clasp.webp
    766 bytes · Views: 348
Upvote 0
I think the technical term is "Sqauduche"
 
the clasp? nada
 
They dont weight much, even when they are solid silver or gold. I find stuff like that all the time, its like picking up a nickel or a dime,
Just add it too a collection of other small preciouses metal items or start one. In time and with enough it can amount to some value.
 
I was just joking. I thought it was funny. I thew it away I don't t hink it is worth anything.

Thanks
Cat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom