What's new

How Much is Your Integrity Worth

blauer

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
469
Reaction score
675
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylbama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II.
Primary Interest:
Other
$5000? Less, more?

What it comes down to is your freedom, livelihood, belongings, even your life can be taken from you but your Integrity MUST be given away. In the end it is really all we have.
 
Last edited:
It applies across the board or not at all. Had people I would trust with 50k in cash but not with my wife. Guys who would return a wallet but shoot a deer out of season on someone else's land.
Actual integrity is rare. Partial integrity isn't really real, is it?
 
... it sure is a sliding scale... I have, (I guess we all do) my own personal code... most likely similar to other folk raised in the same time and manner as me.
 
my former employer ( a giant corporation) used to preach integrity but rarely practiced what they preached
 
what was googles old motto? "don't be evil" or something like that?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom