How often do you metal detect?

How often do you metal detect?

• Total voters

Bob B.

Oct 27, 2004
I try and get out at least 3-4 times a week, I'm starting to leave my gear in the car so I can do it on a spur of the moment, when I see something promising. HH to all Bob.B

J

Jim Cal

On weekends as much as possible and during the week when I can get away early. I am looking forward to daylight savings time because it gives me an opportunity to get our th'ing much more. Jim Cal

R

Rich

Marc said:
Please answer the poll above. ?Thanks. ? :D

unlike alot of MD'ests ,I have Asthma and the summers here in Upstate NY are bad,if i could id hunt everyday!.........
Also the forests around here turn into virtual jungles!.......every type of biting/stinging bug you could imagine,....... :P

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try to get out daily but that's not always possible.

HH

Lonewolfe

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
Almost every weekend for a few hours. Mostly local spots as well.

GL & HH,

DugHoles
Upstate NY

Andee

Sep 12, 2005
Clarence, NY
I usually try to go at least 3-4 times a week in the summer-early fall. Unfortunately, with the colder weather and Buffalo's notorious snow, My TH'ing will have to cut back untill spring. Also, since I live in the middle of nowhere there's not too many places to go anyway.

S

SASQUASH

I stoped doing drugs & started M.Ding a lot more. I have more money to buy M.Ds too. SAS<><

TXKajun

Oct 12, 2005
Desert Southwest
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 750
Since the days have gotten so short, I can't go out after work anymore. >:( But I try and get out for a bit on Saturday and Sunday.

Course, quail season has just started, so I'll probably try bringing my metal detector out on the hunts. There are a couple of places that have my curious up that can only be reached in a 4WD truck. We go quail hunting there, so that should be perfect....provided I can talk my hunting partner into letting me swing the detector for a few minutes.

Hardrock

May 25, 2004
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, with sunray probe,Minelab SE,Eureka Gold
Whenever I can get the chance to escape to the field,stream,old homestead etc. Weather permitting, winter blues here now. ;D Hardrock

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Hardrock said:
Whenever I can get the chance to escape to the field,stream,old homestead etc. Weather permitting, winter blues here now. ;D Hardrock
Because of feature of a climate I hunt on treasures of 4-5 months in a year....

backitup83

Jan 24, 2006
Chesapeake Virginia
Detector(s) used
(XLT-x 2 ) )(BH Sharp Shooter 2) (Coinmaster 4000/D series2)(Coinmaster 2/DB series 2)(Discovery 2)(Discovery 1000)
Between the wife,kids,soccer,work,I get a few times a month in,,,
Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread