We have found at least 10 foreign coins in place of Halves, and many quarters dimes and pennies too.
Watching Alex Jones interview Celente on world events, putting pieces together, it is clear this year is gonna be a big one for war and quite likely dollar devaluation after a Bank lockdown.
It happens occasionally. I wouldn't say frequently., but I wouldn't say infrequently either. I do occasionally come up with a coin or two extra in a box as well, or the banks machine has miscounted 2 or 3 times in my favor.
Got one today with only $7.50 in it...I couldn't complain too much because it also had a 40% in the roll -
Just chalked it up as the part of the cost of being a CRH -
Not very often with fed half dollar rolls. Three times maybe. Hand rolled dimes and quarters is a different matter.
Fed dimes this week looked like they were rolled in Canada.
HH
Rich
I never count the dimes or halves, just dump 'em into a bag and hand 'em to the teller. Not a complaint from them in 2 years time. Life's too short to re-roll or count.
i don't usually check the fed rolls unless i suspect something odd, but i have been shorted on CWR, or had a penny in a dime roll etc., although one CWR of halves had an extra half in it once.