how old is everyone here?

daveycleaning

Sep 22, 2005
hey guys i was just wondering hot old everyone is because i am just getting into TH and i have found that a lot of people are older. Which is cool because of the experience but i was wondering why there is not very many younger people like me. I am 20 years old. just thought it would be interesting!

Upvote 4
By using simple math I am 18 going on 19.

I was Born Oct 1948 (57) 57
Wife born in April 1967 (39) - 39
---
Subtract her age from mine and I'm 18 18

Works for me! ;D

SallyandIintheGrandBahamas.bmp

Wife and I on a cruise to the Bahamas

I'm 46, as well. First used a MD when I was a kid, back in the late 1960s (don't even remember the make), but only recently decided to pick it up again. Have had luck with simple surface survey (just eyeballin') for a number of years, and now am going into artifact and coin-shooting and gold prospecting more seriously. GPAA member.

49 year old man from clad.Saving up for a digital camera.Will soon have a few picks for yall from sweltering south Alabama.

"age is only a number....it's the heart, soul and mind that keeps us young and a sense of
of humor"

Ronandann, in that case I'm still just a kid. Thankful that I still have my health, and God willling, have a few years left for MD'ing. Thanks for your kind words.

Shirl

Just got my first detector - for my 32nd b-day!

buscadero said:
Congrads!! Welcome! What Kind?

Minelab X-Terra 50. I really like it but need a pinpointer, cuz I'm tearing up my yard and won't move on to other sites until I can recover a target w/o damage :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back