Upvote 4

richm

Apr 30, 2009
Madison, CT
Detector(s) used
White's mxt Pro / Sun Ray DX / Ultimate Gray Ghost's / Lesche
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
53......................... What?? what were we talking about? I have to go take a nap zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

jb58

May 22, 2009
missouri
Detector(s) used
minelab equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
51 and just started this great hobby. detect for a day and takes 2 days for me to recover from it.lol!
but i love it!

CRAZY-TEXICAN

Jun 15, 2009
Carrollton Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro MP , Minelab Musketeer modified , Tesoro Bandido II micromax , Garrett Groundhog , D-Tex Koin King BFO
<------------ 30 , been treasure hunting on and off since 1987 .. Still a rookie! :laughing9:

jayallday14

Jul 10, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Minelab Excal 1000
38, but after pulling in the fish in my avater, I felt 65!!!

Zectron2348

Aug 8, 2009
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT DFX MXT, many Minelabs, many Fishers, Tesoro Bandido, Lobo, Cortez, efx ground MX400, Treasure Commander TC2X, original Bounty Hunter Red Baron, and many more!
57, ...... been detecting for over 30 years.

Started with Bounty Hunter detectors, back when they were made of metal (1970s). BH "Red Baron" was the machine that solidified my interest in the hobby. An excellent machine for it's time, no more digging trash 95% of the time. With the Red Baron if you learned to listen to what the machine was saying and watched that needle reading carefully, you definitely went home with some good stuff. My first time out with the Red Baron I found a 1901 dime in an old school baseball field, down about 7 inches. From that day on I was hooked, and have enjoyed detecting ever since.

Gary66

Jul 30, 2009
Belle Vernon PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Bandido and Conquistador. Whites TR-Disc, Eagle 2 SL 90, Eagle Spectrum, XLT and M6. Garrett GTAx 1000pm, Garrett Pro Pointer. Compass XP-Pro. Fisher CZ-6A. Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and Sharpshooter.
43 and been tossing lighter and lighter machines around for 20 years...

Chicken4U2

Jul 27, 2009
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
30 here....started with a cheap radio shack detector when I was a kid. I kinda got out of it through the years due to RC planes, cars, chasing chicks, catching one an getting married, etc. A year or so ago I suddenly got a random urge to buy another one, and here I am, being a kid all over again ;D

terryinr.i.

Mar 31, 2009
R.I.
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Ace250. Tasoro Vaquaro.
im 46, and the first machine i ever used was a whites goldmaster way back in 1972. i was 10 and lived in vanvleck Texas at the time.

Chaparral

Oct 5, 2008
Niceville, Florida
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500, Infinium LS, Tiger Shark. TDI, E-Trac/SR X-1, Vision/SR DX-1, Excalibur II
64 going on 65 in two months. Been detecting since '97. First detector was a Tesoro Stingray. I've had so much fun since that I now have seven detectors that I play with.

GPS53

May 17, 2009
Mercer county, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites, XLT & V3i, TRX Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I`m 55, dabbled around with this years ago, but got busy with other things. Starting to slow down a little now and decided to get back into it. My dad has deteced for over forty years and he is now 76, it`s time to spend some time with him while is still able to do some detecting. He has a bad shoulder and bad knees now so it is hard on him to go out very much any more. We have got three hunts in this year, didn`t find much, but it was fun.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Dave said

hey guys i was just wondering hot old everyone is because i am just getting into TH and i have found that a lot of people are older. Which is cool because of the experience but i was wondering why there is not very many younger people like me. I am 20 years old. just thought it would be interesting!

You should sort them by State, for example, the most treasure hunter from Florida state are retired baby boom,searching 1715 coins with a SS check month to month, living in camper trailer and they don't need to search coins only just to have a fun.(that's why I don't post here when I find spanish coins)

New England treasure hunter. Must of them search just to have a fun and sometime to help to pay bills.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread