bullgill Full Member Joined Jun 8, 2014 Messages 165 Reaction score 169 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 29, 2015 #1 I know it is what people call a step table but I am unsure of it's age, is it 1950's? Upvote 4
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 29, 2015 #2 I would venture to say it's most probably a shop project from the 40's. These were used in 2 ways. As a lamp stand with books or magazines stored for reading or used as a telephone stand.
I would venture to say it's most probably a shop project from the 40's. These were used in 2 ways. As a lamp stand with books or magazines stored for reading or used as a telephone stand.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 29, 2015 #3 I prefer ladders to step on.
bullgill Full Member Joined Jun 8, 2014 Messages 165 Reaction score 169 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 30, 2015 Thread Owner #5 Thanks guys, confirmed my suspicion that is was 40's - 50's.