What's new

How old is the XP Deus 2 and the Master 6 puck version

Jollyrodger1

Full Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2020
Messages
132
Reaction score
137
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What year were these units manufactured ?
 
I think they just came out last year 2022 maybe the end of 2021
 
Thanks , sometimes basic information is hard to find.
 
Say about 2 years since the first releases
The testing and posts regarding the detector were from Dec 2021
 
Thank you I think master 6 was just before remove but not by much, curious good technologies.
 
Thank you I think master 6 was just before remove but not by much, curious good technologies.
The remote is way easier to navigate and has more storage for custom programs.
I keep the puck version just in case the remote has a problem, I have a backup.
 
As of my last update, in January 2022, there isn't any information available about an XP Deus 2 or a Master 6 puck version. It's possible that these products have been released after my last update, so I'd recommend checking with recent sources for the most accurate information on their release dates 🙂
So you haven't read or seen any updates for 2 1/4 yrs?
I must be missing something here-as there's a load of information on the updates and general information regarding the Deus ll.

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom