mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 9, 2009 #1 I was thinking the "short" phone # would be a clue to dating it ? Attachments Picture_038.webp 47.7 KB · Views: 875
mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 2, 2009 Thread Owner #21 Diggemall said: Are those photos (whole & broken) supposed to be of the same ashtray ? Cuz they certainly look different to me. Diggem' Click to expand... Yes it's the same ashtray. Hey Trilobyte , PM me your address , and I'll send it out , don't worry about S & H . Upvote 0
Diggemall said: Are those photos (whole & broken) supposed to be of the same ashtray ? Cuz they certainly look different to me. Diggem' Click to expand... Yes it's the same ashtray. Hey Trilobyte , PM me your address , and I'll send it out , don't worry about S & H .