What's new

How Smart is your Right foot?

Ray S S

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

Greetings, we just got home yesterday from another camping trip in Northern Michigan, but this time
it was one week instead of our usual two weeks. Have been pretty busy with lots of things and just
had a little time to sit down and watch the news and go over a ton of emails. I am taking a few
minutes to post a tricky and funny maneuver that you just have to try.

You won't believe the results. This is hysterical and is absolutely true. I guess there are some
things that the brain cannot handle. :dontknow: At least, not mine. :icon_scratch:

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

This is from an orthopedic surgeon....... It will confuse your mind and you will keep
trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't. It
is pre-programmed in your brain!

1.....While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off
the floor and make clockwise circles.

2..... Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your
foot will change direction.


I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how
stupid it is, but, before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not
already done so.


Send this to your friends to frustrate them, too. :laughing7:
 
Re: How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

Good one Ray :icon_thumleft:

Now we all sitting around spinning our feet.
 
Re: How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

Hello, Peachy, Yup, it kind of surprises a person when it works out like that. LOL.

Thanks NaturalJWL, It's probably a good thing that a foot can't get dizzy, huh. :laughing9:

Thanks to you both for your replies.

Ray
 
Re: How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

I have tried and tried and just when I think I'm doing it.............nope, it's going the wrong way
wacko.gif
 
Re: How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

Ray, I just love your posts. Always a good time :notworthy:
 
Re: How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

Thank you, Peachy. I appreciate the compliment.

Here's a cup of hot chocolate (or coffee, whichever you prefer) for you. :coffee2:

Ray
 
Re: How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

And here's some cookies for you Ray
JC_cookies.gif



phil_45.gif
 
Re: How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

Gosh! Thanks. :icon_sunny:
 
Re: How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

I am Impressed, thinking that my control had been compromised I went and woke up my wife and made her do this exercise! Oh yea, that's a good one, and I at least was able to show I had some control! lololololol :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
Re: How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

Hahhahahahah Dave! :laughing9:

Okay, so I just tried to do this with the opposite foot but the same hand, it can be done.

What you can't do is go the opposite way of your foot using the same side with your hand.
 
Re: How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

Felinepeachy said:
Hahhahahahah Dave! :laughing9:

Okay, so I just tried to do this with the opposite foot but the same hand, it can be done.

What you can't do is go the opposite way of your foot using the same side with your hand.

Well now Miss Peachy, Are you trying to get me to go and exert my authority again? If I wake her a second time I could have a problem! I did buy her a pretty little .357 about 7 years ago. And she seems to know how to use it.. No I think I will wait till morning to "make" her try that one! I am not a morning person,, But she is REALLY not a night person! :tongue3:
 
Re: How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

LOL I totally understand. That's how it is here as well. I am not a morning person
girl_werewolf.gif
 
Re: How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

Felinepeachy said:
LOL I totally understand. That's how it is here as well. I am not a morning person
girl_werewolf.gif

Again. you have the very best "smileys"!
 
Re: How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

And I know how to use them...........
tease.gif
 
Re: How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

Did your tongue hang out and drool...mine did...
 
Re: How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

No, but one of my cats looked at me like I was nuts.
 
Re: How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

That is Cool I tried it and Got shunked Then Red was Woundering What I was Doing So I Had Her Try It She is Left Handed Did The Same thing to Her!!!!! Great Post!!! HH Chug
 
Re: How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

Wonder if this works with someone with a false leg? :icon_scratch:
 
Re: How 'Smart' is your Right foot?

Dano, Good question, but it probably would be the same results because the same mind
operates both parts. :laughing7:

Dave, you are right, she does have some great smileys that fit the occasion perfectly.

Chug, LOL and thanks for all the replies. I'm glad everyone is having such a good time
with this.

Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom