What's new

How to burp a Equinox.....

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
12,055
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the how to video...
 
Such bullsh!t. Great job John but really.. I had to burp my kids now i have to burp my detector!
 
Last edited:
Well...don't feed it as many beans next time!
 
Thanks for posting the video, it's kind of a shame that we might have to do this. Also, I'm thinking that I had better give my Equinox a bath before the warranty is up.
 
Thanks for sharing and I just shared it on another forum. Seems to be a issue with a few for sure.
 
Kind of disappointing to think I need to disassemble a "burp" a $950 machine. Come on Minelab, really?
 
Do a "burp" in front of a liberal and they'll probably think you are morphing it into an AR-15! Just kidding, but...
 
Wow... well I appreciate the instructional video CB. I rather fix it myself than waste money and time shipping it for someone else to do the same thing.

Guess I should get at dunking mine to see if it floods or needs a burping.
 
Yes, you need to see what kind of beast you really have. Dunk it for an hour. It has been determined the warranty is from original date of purchase, not date of a replacement unit if that becomes necessary.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom