What's new

How to dig 2 silver dimes GARE OWN TEED!!!

sugarcreek

Full Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
194
Reaction score
444
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.C. by way of Va,Co,Pa,Fl, etc and YOUR Realtor.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher F75LTD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Step One: Choose three houses circa 1925 to 1945
Step Two: Detect at least half of all three
Step Three: Put in a 9 hour day


CLAD.webp
CLAD 2.webp
...now I intend to detect more of all three...

1942 Mercury
1946 Rosie Dime
1979 Canadian Nickel

24 Quarters (CLAD)
21 Dimes (CLAD)
60 Memorials
12 Wheat


Token:
Quisenberry & Co.
15c
The Store
For the Boys


Back:
Good For
15c
-in-
Soda Water



Brass Tag:
C & O. RY.
-To-
Va. Mid. RY
2206


...yes I dug lots of other STUFF too...

Those are two pewter like wheels for an old toy I reckon.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 28
That looks like a nice day. Congrats.
 
Congrats on the silver and all the other finds
 
That's a great haul, bet the back is hurting from all that!
 
A dollar an hour, not bad at all. :icon_thumleft: I totally agree with your strategy. Congrats on the silvers.
 
great finds you will sleep good tonight.
 
I think the token and the railroad baggage tag are better finds than the dimes :-)
 
Nice hunt! 24 quarters that's amazing - usually a perfect indication that you're the first person to detect a property! You should hit it again and see what else is waiting....
 
Great finds, and worth every minute! Thanks for sharing
 
Very productive hunt, Congratualtions!
 
Sounds about right.

You sure did get a-lot of quarters . Bet at-least half of them had you thinking "Silver" esp, at those older sites.

2 Silver Dimes & Cool old stuff = A pretty good day.
 
I think the token and the railroad baggage tag are better finds than the dimes :-)
Me too! =D I'd take a token any day over silver!
 
Good mixture on your finds! You had a good day!
 
I have the entire back half of 2 of the 3 yards.

Plus, there is an an EMPTY interior city expanse of grass that was a traditional play field and woods for the neighborhood for the last 100 years that I suspect has NOT been detected, at the rear of those 2 lots. I can spend 3 days yet....

I should get in there a bit tomorrow, Monday for 4 hours.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom