What's new

How to go about searching in Concord, MA

ddbowdoin

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Boston, MA
completely new here and new to exploring! My girlfriend lives near Concord and I know there are some finds out there, just don't want to land in a pair of cuffs.
 
I would be VERY careful of where you hunt there then, try to find an old home in Concord and get permission from the home owner to MD the property.
Good to see there are finally more MDers from MA on this site :)
 
would love a recommendation for a value MD, I currently do not own a single piece of equipment. My budget would be maxxed out at say 400 dollars.
 
Though this is an old post, im from mass so i'll reply lmao. I know the parks and play grounds in concord are safe to metal detect on.Stay away from the fed owned land,they'll take your detector away from you.To detect fed owned land you have to write to the selectman,and of course the answer will be no lolol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom