spartacus53
Banned
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2009
- Messages
- 10,624
- Reaction score
- 1,074
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Whiting, NJ
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I think the best way to keep an active board is just to see where the activity is.. In order to keep things fresh we need a system to monitor the posts.
I would think that with a 24 hour period any post with under 5 replies should be moved immediately to nonsense, because they must be nonsense if no one has interest in them.. Now, if you are the original author replying and have 2 comments within the first 5 posts, the post is thereby considered nonsense and sent to that happy little place.
This way interesting and topical posts will be able to be discussed
P.S. I am looking for this post to by erased by tomorrow morning

I would think that with a 24 hour period any post with under 5 replies should be moved immediately to nonsense, because they must be nonsense if no one has interest in them.. Now, if you are the original author replying and have 2 comments within the first 5 posts, the post is thereby considered nonsense and sent to that happy little place.
This way interesting and topical posts will be able to be discussed
P.S. I am looking for this post to by erased by tomorrow morning









